1. Cash is expensive. It costs 10% in bad exchange rates and fees
2. Cash can get lost or stolen
3. Cash doesn’t give you cash back and insurance like credit cards do
1. Debit cards get you the best exchange rate.
2. Debit cards minimize the amount...
1. Best exchange rate. The spread (difference between the buying and selling rate) charged by Visa and Master Card is 0.4% for the Euro. Exchange rate kiosks located at airports charge close to 10%. While the spread varies by currency, the rates charged by Visa/Master...
I love processes. I only use white shirts to work to save time. Good processes enable 3.5 million passengers per day to use Shinjuku station and drivers in Switzerland and Dubai to report minor car accidents in less than 3 minutes, with no need to wait for the police t...
Yes, I would save $500 per month and invest it on SPY. This is an ETF wich resembles the S&P 500 and has some of the lowest expenses. It is reasonable to assume a return of 7% per year over 30–40 years. With that, you will have over a million dollars.